Our Field services group has focused on rebuild and retrofit to optimize performance and profitability of your facility so that it achieves environmental targets with minimum cost and maximum business advantage.
Rebuild and retrofit
Our expert engineers are specially trained and have good experiences in the evaluation of dedusting equipment to determine what changes are needed to maximize collection efficiency, lower maintenance and extend equipment life. We rely on our field service team and in all cases do more than just inspect your dust collector but also we investigate your process too. In some cases (especially for ESPs) process situation is the cause of poor dust collector performance. In these cases dedusting equipment performance will be improved by solving the line production problems, such as improve false air that result in decreasing filter gas volume and therefore dust emission.
When considering such upgrades or conversions, not only must the ultimate plant efficiency be taken into account, but also the time required for conversion and integration with existing equipment due to short kiln shutdown requirements. We consider it.
Upgrade Design and Project Execution
Bag house Conversion
- Reverse gas or shaker to pulse jet
- Modifications to gas distribution
- Conversion to Baghouse
- Conversion to hybrid design
- Change internal parts
Conditioning Tower Conversion
- Redesign of inlet gas distribution section
- Replacement of water atomizing lances
- Replacement of regulation control system
Exhaust Fan Conversion
- Impeller redesign for improved efficiency
- Impeller redesign for improved wear
- Impeller redesign for higher capacity